Scrabble word: DISDAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISDAIN exist?
Definitions of DISDAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike
- noun - a communication that indicates lack of respect by patronizing the recipient
- verb - look down on with disdain
- verb - reject with contempt
- To regard or treat with haughty contempt; despise.
- A feeling or show of contempt and aloofness; scorn.
- verb - to treat or regard with contempt
There are 7 letters in DISDAIN: A D D I I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISDAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISDAIN plus a wildcard: DISDAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISDAIN
Images for DISDAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.