Scrabble word: DERRICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does DERRICK exist?
Definitions of DERRICK in dictionaries:
- noun - a framework erected over an oil well to allow drill tubes to be raised and lowered
- noun - a simple crane having lifting tackle slung from a boom
- A machine for hoisting and moving heavy objects, consisting of a movable boom equipped with cables and pulleys and connected to the base of an upright stationary beam.
- A tall framework over a drilled hole, especially an oil well, used to support boring equipment or hoist and lower lengths of pipe.
- noun - a hoisting apparatus