Scrabble word: DERRICK
Is DERRICK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DERRICK in dictionaries:
- noun - a framework erected over an oil well to allow drill tubes to be raised and lowered
- noun - a simple crane having lifting tackle slung from a boom
- A machine for hoisting and moving heavy objects, consisting of a movable boom equipped with cables and pulleys and connected to the base of an upright stationary beam.
- A tall framework over a drilled hole, especially an oil well, used to support boring equipment or hoist and lower lengths of pipe.
- noun - a hoisting apparatus
There are 7 letters in DERRICK: C D E I K R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DERRICK
Click to search all anagrams of DERRICK plus a wildcard: DERRICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DERRICK
Images for DERRICK
Lookup in Wiki for DERRICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.