Scrabble word: CYCLOPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYCLOPS exist?
Definitions of CYCLOPS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) one of a race of giants having a single eye in the middle of their forehead
- noun - minute free-swimming freshwater copepod having a large median eye and pear-shaped body and long antennae used in swimming
- Any of the three one-eyed Titans who forged thunderbolts for Zeus.
- Any of a race of one-eyed giants, reputedly descended from these Titans, inhabiting the island of Sicily.
- noun - a freshwater animal
- noun - any of a race of giants in Greek mythology with a single eye in the middle of the forehead
There are 7 letters in CYCLOPS: C C L O P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CYCLOPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CYCLOPS plus a wildcard: CYCLOPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYCLOPS
Images for CYCLOPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.