Scrabble word: CYCLOPES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYCLOPES exist?
Definitions of CYCLOPES in dictionaries:
- noun - only the silky anteater
- noun - (Greek mythology) one of a race of giants having a single eye in the middle of their forehead
- noun - minute free-swimming freshwater copepod having a large median eye and pear-shaped body and long antennae used in swimming
- noun - a freshwater animal
- noun - any of a race of giants in Greek mythology with a single eye in the middle of the forehead
There are 8 letters in CYCLOPES: C C E L O P S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CYCLOPES plus a wildcard: CYCLOPES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYCLOPES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CYCLOPES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.