Scrabble word: COWPEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does COWPEA exist?
Definitions of COWPEA in dictionaries:
- noun - fruit or seed of the cowpea plant
- noun - sprawling Old World annual cultivated especially in southern United States for food and forage and green manure
- noun - eaten fresh as shell beans or dried
- An annual African plant (Vigna unguiculata) in the pea family, widely cultivated in warm regions for food, forage, and soil improvement.
- An edible seed of this plant.
- noun - a black-eyed pea