Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COWPEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does COWPEA exist?
Definitions of COWPEA in dictionaries:
- noun - fruit or seed of the cowpea plant
- noun - sprawling Old World annual cultivated especially in southern United States for food and forage and green manure
- noun - eaten fresh as shell beans or dried
- An annual African plant (Vigna unguiculata) in the pea family, widely cultivated in warm regions for food, forage, and soil improvement.
- An edible seed of this plant.
- noun - a black-eyed pea
There are 6 letters in COWPEA: A C E O P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COWPEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COWPEA plus a wildcard: COWPEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COWPEA
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COWPEA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.