Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CINNAMON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CINNAMON exist?
Definitions of CINNAMON in dictionaries:
- noun - aromatic bark used as a spice
- noun - tropical Asian tree with aromatic yellowish-brown bark
- noun - spice from the dried aromatic bark of the Ceylon cinnamon tree
- The dried aromatic inner bark of certain tropical Asian trees in the genus Cinnamomum, especially C.
- A plant yielding this bark.
- A light reddish brown.
- adj - a spice obtained from tree bark [n -S] : CINNAMIC
There are 8 letters in CINNAMON: A C I M N N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CINNAMON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CINNAMON plus a wildcard: CINNAMON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CINNAMON
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CINNAMON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.