Scrabble word: CACODYL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CACODYL exist?
Definitions of CACODYL in dictionaries:
- noun - a poisonous oily liquid with a garlicky odor composed of 2 cacodyl groups
- noun - the univalent group derived from arsine
- The arsenic group (CH 3)2As –.
- A poisonous oil, As2(CH3)4, with an obnoxious garlicky odor.
- noun - a poisonous liquid
There are 7 letters in CACODYL: A C C D L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CACODYL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CACODYL plus a wildcard: CACODYL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CACODYL
Images for CACODYL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.