Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUSBOY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSBOY exist?
Definitions of BUSBOY in dictionaries:
- noun - a restaurant attendant who sets tables and assists waiters and clears away dirty dishes
- A restaurant employee who clears away dirty dishes, sets tables, and serves as an assistant to a waiter or waitress.
- n - a waiter's assistant
There are 6 letters in BUSBOY: B B O S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSBOY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUSBOY plus a wildcard: BUSBOY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSBOY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUSBOY
- busboy clipart - busboy clip art
- busboy wiping table in coffee shop
- busboy Arrested for 80 Million Identity Theft Attempt The Brooklyn ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.