Scrabble word: BOOKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOKING exist?
Definitions of BOOKING in dictionaries:
- noun - employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time
- noun - the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group)
- verb - engage for a performance
- verb - arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
- verb - record a charge in a police register
- verb - register in a hotel booker
- An engagement, as for a performance by an entertainer.
- A reservation, as for accommodations at a hotel.
There are 7 letters in BOOKING: B G I K N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOOKING plus a wildcard: BOOKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOKING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOOKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.