Scrabble word: GOOK
Is GOOK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - any thick, viscous matter
- noun - (slang) a disparaging term for an Asian person (especially for North Vietnamese soldiers in the Vietnam War)
- Used as a disparaging term for an Asian person.
- Used as a disparaging term for a North Vietnamese soldier or guerrilla in the Vietnam War.
- noun - a sticky or viscid substance
There are 4 letters in GOOK: G K O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOOK
Click to search all anagrams of GOOK plus a wildcard: GOOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOOK
Images for GOOK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.