Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOMBER exist?
Definitions of BOMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a military aircraft that drops bombs during flight
- noun - a person who plants bombs
- noun - a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments)
- A combat aircraft designed to carry and drop bombs.
- One who makes and sets off bombs.
- See <A href="AHD3_S.
- adj - to attack with bombs (explosive projectiles) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOMBABLE
There are 6 letters in BOMBER: B B E M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOMBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOMBER plus a wildcard: BOMBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOMBER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOMBER
- B52 bomber
- Lancaster four-engine bomber
- FileValiant Shield - B2 Stealth bomber from Missouri leads ariel ...
- Long-Range Strategic bomber
- FileDauntless Dive bomber.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Spirit Stealth bomber United States of America
- 17 bomber
- Image Gallery - United States Nuclear Forces
- Stealth bomber Wallpapers 1024 x 768
- B1 Stealth bomber British Expat Photo Gallery
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.