Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARRIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARRIER exist?
Definitions of BARRIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure or object that impedes free movement
- noun - any condition that makes it difficult to make progress or to achieve an objective
- noun - anything serving to maintain separation by obstructing vision or access
- A structure, such as a fence, built to bar passage.
- A physical or biological factor that limits the migration, interbreeding, or free movement of individuals or populations.
- A boundary or limit.
- Something that separates or holds apart.
- A movable gate that keeps racehorses in line before the start of a race.
- The palisades or fences enclosing the lists of a medieval tournament.
- An ice barrier.
- noun - something that obstructs
There are 7 letters in BARRIER: A B E I R R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARRIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARRIER plus a wildcard: BARRIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARRIER
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARRIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.