Scrabble word: ANNUITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANNUITY exist?
Definitions of ANNUITY in dictionaries:
- noun - income from capital investment paid in a series of regular payments
- The annual payment of an allowance or income.
- The right to receive this payment or the obligation to make this payment.
- An investment on which one receives fixed payments for a lifetime or for a specified number of years.
- noun - an allowance or income paid at regular intervals
There are 7 letters in ANNUITY: A I N N T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANNUITY plus a wildcard: ANNUITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANNUITY
Images for ANNUITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.