Scrabble word: AFFAIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFAIRS exist?
Definitions of AFFAIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - matters of personal concern
- noun - transactions of professional or public interest
- noun - a vaguely specified concern
- noun - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- noun - a vaguely specified social event
- noun - anything done or to be done
There are 7 letters in AFFAIRS: A A F F I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFAIRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFFAIRS plus a wildcard: AFFAIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFAIRS
Images for AFFAIRS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.