Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RAFFIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAFFIA exist?
Definitions of RAFFIA in dictionaries:
- noun - leaf fibers of the raffia palm tree
- noun - fiber of a raffia palm used as light cordage and in making hats and baskets
- noun - feather palm of tropical Africa and Madagascar and Central and South America widely grown for commercial purposes
- An African palm tree (Raphia ruffia) having large leaves that yield a useful fiber.
- The leaf fibers of this plant, used for mats, baskets, and other products.
- n - a palm tree
There are 6 letters in RAFFIA: A A F F I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAFFIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAFFIA plus a wildcard: RAFFIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAFFIA
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAFFIA
- Home Fall & Halloween raffia Pieces
- True raffia is made from the fibers of the raffia palm . It is ...
- raffia Ribbons & Bows Oh My
- raffia Brights
- from raffia atlas handicrafs leaflet no. 42
- Kraft raffia Ribbon
- raffia in a variety of colors (I used Blue and Orange)
- Raffique Quality hand made raffia hats