Scrabble word: RAFFIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAFFIA exist?
Definitions of RAFFIA in dictionaries:
- noun - leaf fibers of the raffia palm tree
- noun - fiber of a raffia palm used as light cordage and in making hats and baskets
- noun - feather palm of tropical Africa and Madagascar and Central and South America widely grown for commercial purposes
- An African palm tree (Raphia ruffia) having large leaves that yield a useful fiber.
- The leaf fibers of this plant, used for mats, baskets, and other products.
- noun - a palm tree