Scrabble word: RAFFIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAFFIA exist?
Definitions of RAFFIA in dictionaries:
- noun - leaf fibers of the raffia palm tree
- noun - fiber of a raffia palm used as light cordage and in making hats and baskets
- noun - feather palm of tropical Africa and Madagascar and Central and South America widely grown for commercial purposes
- An African palm tree (Raphia ruffia) having large leaves that yield a useful fiber.
- The leaf fibers of this plant, used for mats, baskets, and other products.
- noun - a palm tree
There are 6 letters in RAFFIA: A A F F I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAFFIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAFFIA plus a wildcard: RAFFIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAFFIA
Images for RAFFIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.