Scrabble word: AFFAIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFAIR exist?
Definitions of AFFAIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a vaguely specified concern
- noun - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- noun - a vaguely specified social event
- Something done or to be done; business.
- An occurrence, an event, or a matter: The senator’s death was a tragic affair.
- A social function.
- An object or a contrivance: Their first car was a ramshackle affair.
- A matter of personal concern.
- A matter causing public scandal and controversy: the Dreyfus affair.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “something that involves one personally”: I won’t comment on that; it’s not my affair.
- noun - anything done or to be done