Scrabble word: AFFAIR
Is AFFAIR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AFFAIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a vaguely specified concern
- noun - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- noun - a vaguely specified social event
- Something done or to be done; business.
- An occurrence, an event, or a matter: The senator’s death was a tragic affair.
- A social function.
- An object or a contrivance: Their first car was a ramshackle affair.
- A matter of personal concern.
- A matter causing public scandal and controversy: the Dreyfus affair.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “something that involves one personally”: I won’t comment on that; it’s not my affair.
- noun - anything done or to be done
There are 6 letters in AFFAIR: A A F F I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFAIR
Click to search all anagrams of AFFAIR plus a wildcard: AFFAIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFAIR
Images for AFFAIR
Lookup in Wiki for AFFAIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.