Is WIGGLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WIGGLER in various dictionaries:
- noun - one who can't stay still (especially a child)
- noun - larva of a mosquito
- noun - terrestrial worm that burrows into and helps aerate soil
- One that wiggles: a toddler who was a real wiggler on plane trips.
- The larva or pupa of a mosquito.
- verb - to move with short, quick movements from side to side
There are 7 letters in WIGGLER: E G G I L R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WIGGLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WIGGLER, to go: WIGGLER?
Rearrange the letters in WIGGLER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WIGGLER
What's nearby WIGGLER
Lookup in Wiki for WIGGLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WIGGLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WIGGLER"