Is WRIGGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WRIGGLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of wiggling
- verb - to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- To turn or twist the body with sinuous writhing motions; squirm.
- To proceed with writhing motions.
- To worm one’s way into or out of a situation; insinuate or extricate oneself by sly or subtle means.
- To move with a wriggling motion: wriggle a toe.
- To make (one’s way, for example) by or as if by wriggling: He wriggled his way into favor.
- A wriggling movement.
- A sinuous path, line, or marking.
- verb - to turn or twist in a sinuous manner
There are 7 letters in WRIGGLE: E G G I L R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WRIGGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WRIGGLE, to go: WRIGGLE?
Rearrange the letters in WRIGGLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WRIGGLE
What's nearby WRIGGLE
Lookup in Wiki for WRIGGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WRIGGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WRIGGLE"