Is VESPERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VESPERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sixth of the seven canonical hours of the divine office
- noun - a planet (usually Venus) seen at sunset in the western sky
- noun - a late afternoon or evening worship service
- The sixth of the seven canonical hours.
- A worship service held in the late afternoon or evening in many Western Christian churches.
- The time of day appointed for this service.
- A service held on Sundays or holy days that includes the office of vespers.
- noun - an evening service, prayer, or song
There are 7 letters in VESPERS: E E P R S S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VESPERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of VESPERS, to go: VESPERS?
Rearrange the letters in VESPERS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of VESPERS
6 letters out of VESPERS
5 letters out of VESPERS
4 letters out of VESPERS
3 letters out of VESPERS
2 letters out of VESPERS
Contextual use of VESPERS
What's nearby VESPERS
Lookup in Wiki for VESPERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VESPERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VESPERS"