Is TRUANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - one who is absent from school without permission
- noun - someone who shirks duty
- adj - absent without permission
- One who is absent without permission, especially from school.
- One who shirks work or duty.
- Absent without permission, especially from school.
- Idle, lazy, or neglectful.
- verb - to stay out of school without permission
There are 6 letters in TRUANT: A N R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUANT, to go: TRUANT?
Rearrange the letters in TRUANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRUANT
What's nearby TRUANT
Lookup in Wiki for TRUANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUANT"