Is TROLLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TROLLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Scandanavian folklore) a supernatural creature (either a dwarf or a giant) that is supposed to live in caves or in the mountains
- noun - a partsong in which voices follow each other
- noun - a fisherman's lure that is used in trolling
- noun - angling by drawing a baited line through the water
- verb - circulate, move around
- verb - cause to move round and round
- verb - sing the parts of (a round) in succession
- verb - angle with a hook and line drawn through the water
- verb - sing loudly and without inhibition
- verb - praise or celebrate in song
- verb - speak or recite rapidly or in a rolling voice
- verb - to fish with a slowly trailing line
There are 6 letters in TROLLS: L L O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TROLLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TROLLS, to go: TROLLS?
Rearrange the letters in TROLLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TROLLS
What's nearby TROLLS
Lookup in Wiki for TROLLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TROLLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TROLLS"