Is STRENGTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRENGTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being physically or mentally strong
- noun - capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war
- noun - physical energy or intensity
- noun - an asset of special worth or utility
- noun - the power to induce the taking of a course of action or the embracing of a point of view by means of argument or entreaty
- noun - the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation)
- noun - capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects
- noun - the condition of financial success
- noun - permanence by virtue of the power to resist stress or force
- The state, property, or quality of being strong.
- The power to resist attack; impregnability.
- The power to resist strain or stress; durability.
- The ability to maintain a moral or intellectual position firmly.
- Capacity or potential for effective action: a show of strength.
- The number of people constituting a normal or ideal organization: The police force has been at half strength since the budget cuts.
- Military capability in terms of personnel and materiel: an army of fearsome strength.
- A source of power or force.
- One that is regarded as the embodiment of protective or supportive power; a support or mainstay.
- An attribute or a quality of particular worth or utility; an asset.
- Degree of concentration, distillation, or saturation; potency.
- Operative effectiveness or potency.
- Intensity, as of sound or light.
- Intensity or vehemence, as of emotion or language.
- Effective or binding force; efficacy: the strength of an argument.
- Firmness of or a continuous rising tendency in prices, as on the stock market.
- These nouns are compared as they denote the capacity to act or work effectively.
- noun - capacity for exertion or endurance
There are 8 letters in STRENGTH: E G H N R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRENGTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRENGTH, to go: STRENGTH?
Rearrange the letters in STRENGTH and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STRENGTH
6 letters out of STRENGTH
5 letters out of STRENGTH
4 letters out of STRENGTH
3 letters out of STRENGTH
2 letters out of STRENGTH
Contextual use of STRENGTH
What's nearby STRENGTH
Lookup in Wiki for STRENGTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRENGTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRENGTH"