Is STATIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STATIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a crackling or hissing noise caused by electrical interference
- noun - angry criticism
- adj - not in physical motion
- adj - concerned with or producing or caused by static electricity
- adj - showing little if any change
- Having no motion; being at rest; quiescent.
- Fixed; stationary.
- Of or relating to bodies at rest or forces that balance each other.
- Of, relating to, or producing stationary charges; electrostatic.
- Of, relating to, or produced by random radio noise.
- Random noise, such as crackling in a receiver or specks on a television screen, produced by atmospheric disturbance of the signal.
- Back talk.
- Interference; obstruction.
- Angry or heated criticism.
- adj - random noise produced in a radio or television receiver [n -S] : STATICAL
There are 6 letters in STATIC: A C I S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STATIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of STATIC, to go: STATIC?
Rearrange the letters in STATIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STATIC
What's nearby STATIC
Lookup in Wiki for STATIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STATIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STATIC"