Is SPHINX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPHINX in various dictionaries:
- noun - an inscrutable person who keeps his thoughts and intentions secret
- noun - (Greek mythology) a riddling winged monster with a woman's head and breast on a lion's body
- noun - one of a number of large stone statues with the body of a lion and the head of a man that were built by the ancient Egyptians
- A figure in Egyptian myth having the body of a lion and the head of a man, ram, or hawk.
- A winged creature having the head of a woman and the body of a lion, noted for killing those who could not answer its riddle.
- A puzzling or mysterious person.
- noun - a monster in Egyptian mythology
There are 6 letters in SPHINX: H I N P S X
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPHINX, to go: SPHINX?
Rearrange the letters in SPHINX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPHINX
What's nearby SPHINX
Lookup in Wiki for SPHINX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPHINX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPHINX"