Is SOCKET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOCKET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bony hollow into which a structure fits
- noun - receptacle where something (a pipe or probe or end of a bone) is inserted
- noun - a receptacle into which an electric device can be inserted
- An opening or a cavity into which an inserted part is designed to fit: a light-bulb socket.
- The concave part of a joint that receives the end of a bone.
- A hollow or concavity into which a part, such as the eye, fits.
- verb - to furnish with a socket (an opening for receiving something)
There are 6 letters in SOCKET: C E K O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOCKET
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOCKET, to go: SOCKET?
Rearrange the letters in SOCKET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOCKET
What's nearby SOCKET
Lookup in Wiki for SOCKET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOCKET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOCKET"