Is SHIFTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHIFTY in various dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by insincerity or deceit
- adj - changing position or direction
- Having, displaying, or suggestive of deceitful character; evasive or untrustworthy.
- Distinguished by frequent changes in direction: shifty winds.
- Able to accomplish what is needed; resourceful.
- adj - characterized by deception
There are 6 letters in SHIFTY: F H I S T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHIFTY, to go: SHIFTY?
Rearrange the letters in SHIFTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHIFTY
What's nearby SHIFTY
Lookup in Wiki for SHIFTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHIFTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHIFTY"