Is SENTENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENTENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a string of words satisfying the grammatical rules of a language
- noun - (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- noun - the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
- verb - pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- A grammatical unit that is syntactically independent and has a subject that is expressed or, as in imperative sentences, understood and a predicate that contains at least one finite verb.
- A court judgment, especially a judicial decision of the punishment to be inflicted on one adjudged guilty.
- The penalty meted out.
- A maxim.
- An opinion, especially one given formally after deliberation.
- verb - to declare judicially the extent of punishment to be imposed
There are 8 letters in SENTENCE: C E E E N N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SENTENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENTENCE, to go: SENTENCE?
Rearrange the letters in SENTENCE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SENTENCE
6 letters out of SENTENCE
5 letters out of SENTENCE
4 letters out of SENTENCE
3 letters out of SENTENCE
2 letters out of SENTENCE
Contextual use of SENTENCE
What's nearby SENTENCE
Lookup in Wiki for SENTENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENTENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENTENCE"