Is REAMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REAMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a squeezer with a conical ridged center that is used for squeezing juice from citrus fruit
- noun - a drill that is used to shape or enlarge holes
- Any of various tools used to shape or enlarge holes.
- A utensil with a conical, ridged projection, used for extracting citrus-fruit juice.
- noun - a tool used to enlarge holes
There are 6 letters in REAMER: A E E M R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REAMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of REAMER, to go: REAMER?
Rearrange the letters in REAMER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REAMER
What's nearby REAMER
Lookup in Wiki for REAMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REAMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REAMER"