Is PIPELINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIPELINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - gossip spread by spoken communication
- noun - a pipe used to transport liquids or gases
- A conduit of pipe, especially one used for the conveyance of water, gas, or petroleum products.
- A direct channel by which information is privately transmitted.
- A system through which something is conducted, especially as a means of supply: “Farther down the pipeline are three other approaches to vaccine development” (Boston Globe).
- To convey by or as if by a system of pipes.
- To lay a system of pipes through.
- verb - to convey by a line of pipe
There are 8 letters in PIPELINE: E E I I L N P P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIPELINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIPELINE, to go: PIPELINE?
Rearrange the letters in PIPELINE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PIPELINE
6 letters out of PIPELINE
5 letters out of PIPELINE
4 letters out of PIPELINE
3 letters out of PIPELINE
2 letters out of PIPELINE
Contextual use of PIPELINE
What's nearby PIPELINE
Lookup in Wiki for PIPELINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIPELINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIPELINE"