Is OFFENSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OFFENSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a lack of politeness
- noun - a feeling of anger caused by being offended
- noun - (criminal law) an act punishable by law
- noun - the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score
- noun - the action of attacking an enemy
- The act of causing anger, resentment, displeasure, or affront.
- The state of being offended.
- A violation or an infraction of a moral or social code; a transgression or a sin.
- A transgression of law; a crime.
- Something that outrages moral sensibilities: Genocide is an offense to all civilized human beings.
- A team in possession of the ball or puck.
- Scoring ability or potential.
- These nouns are related in denoting a violation or an infraction of a moral, social, or legal code.
- noun - a violation of a moral or social code
There are 7 letters in OFFENSE: E E F F N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFENSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OFFENSE, to go: OFFENSE?
Rearrange the letters in OFFENSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OFFENSE
What's nearby OFFENSE
Lookup in Wiki for OFFENSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OFFENSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OFFENSE"