Is MOULDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOULDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - loose soil rich in organic matter
- noun - the distinctive form in which a thing is made
- noun - the process of becoming mildewed
- noun - a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
- noun - a dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold
- noun - a distinctive nature, character, or type
- noun - sculpture produced by molding
- noun - container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- adj - to work into a particular shape [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MOLDABLE
There are 6 letters in MOULDS: D L M O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOULDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOULDS, to go: MOULDS?
Rearrange the letters in MOULDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOULDS
What's nearby MOULDS
Lookup in Wiki for MOULDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOULDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOULDS"