Is MODULUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MODULUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an integer that can be divided without remainder into the difference between two other integers
- noun - the absolute value of a complex number
- noun - (physics) a coefficient that expresses how much of a specified property is possessed by a specified substance
- A quantity that expresses the degree to which a substance possesses a property, such as elasticity.
- The absolute value of a complex number.
- The number by which a logarithm in one system must be multiplied to obtain the corresponding logarithm in another system.
- noun - a number that produces the same remainder when divided into each of two numbers
There are 7 letters in MODULUS: D L M O S U U
To search all scrabble anagrams of MODULUS, to go: MODULUS?
Rearrange the letters in MODULUS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MODULUS
6 letters out of MODULUS
5 letters out of MODULUS
4 letters out of MODULUS
3 letters out of MODULUS
2 letters out of MODULUS
Contextual use of MODULUS
What's nearby MODULUS
Lookup in Wiki for MODULUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MODULUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MODULUS"