Is LEWISES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEWISES in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States rock star singer and pianist (born in 1935)
- noun - United States athlete who won gold medals at the Olympics for his skill in sprinting and jumping (born in 1961)
- noun - United States explorer and soldier who lead led an expedition from St. Louis to the mouth of the Columbia River (1774-1809)
- noun - United States labor leader who was president of the United Mine Workers of America from 1920 to 1960 and president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations from 1935 to 1940 (1880-1969)
- noun - United States novelist who satirized middle-class America in his novel Main Street (1885-1951)
- noun - English critic and novelist
- noun - a hoisting device
There are 7 letters in LEWISES: E E I L S S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEWISES
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEWISES, to go: LEWISES?
Rearrange the letters in LEWISES and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LEWISES
5 letters out of LEWISES
4 letters out of LEWISES
3 letters out of LEWISES
2 letters out of LEWISES
Contextual use of LEWISES
What's nearby LEWISES
Lookup in Wiki for LEWISES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEWISES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEWISES"