Is WIRELESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WIRELESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - medium for communication
- noun - transmission by radio waves
- noun - an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
- noun - a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
- adj - having no wires
- Having no wires: a wireless security system.
- Of or relating to radio or communication by radiotelegraphy or radiotelephony.
- A radio telegraph or radiotelephone system.
- A message transmitted by wireless telegraph or telephone.
- verb - to transmit by radio (an apparatus for wireless communication)
There are 8 letters in WIRELESS: E E I L R S S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WIRELESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WIRELESS, to go: WIRELESS?
Rearrange the letters in WIRELESS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of WIRELESS
7 letters out of WIRELESS
6 letters out of WIRELESS
5 letters out of WIRELESS
4 letters out of WIRELESS
3 letters out of WIRELESS
2 letters out of WIRELESS
Contextual use of WIRELESS
What's nearby WIRELESS
Lookup in Wiki for WIRELESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WIRELESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WIRELESS"