Is KNITTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KNITTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine
- noun - creating knitted wear
- verb - make (textiles) by knitting
- verb - tie or link together
- verb - to gather something into small wrinkles or folds
- The act or process of producing something knitted.
- Material that has been knitted or is in the process of being knitted; knitted work.
- noun - work done by a knitter
There are 8 letters in KNITTING: G I I K N N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KNITTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of KNITTING, to go: KNITTING?
Rearrange the letters in KNITTING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KNITTING
What's nearby KNITTING
Lookup in Wiki for KNITTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KNITTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KNITTING"