Is HEDGING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEDGING in various dictionaries:
- noun - any technique designed to reduce or eliminate financial risk
- noun - an intentionally noncommittal or ambiguous statement
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- verb - hinder or restrict with or as if with a hedge
- verb - enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges
- verb - minimize loss or risk
- verb - to surround with a hedge (a dense row of shrubs)
There are 7 letters in HEDGING: D E G G H I N
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEDGING, to go: HEDGING?
Rearrange the letters in HEDGING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HEDGING
6 letters out of HEDGING
5 letters out of HEDGING
4 letters out of HEDGING
3 letters out of HEDGING
2 letters out of HEDGING
Contextual use of HEDGING
What's nearby HEDGING
Lookup in Wiki for HEDGING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEDGING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEDGING"