Is HALCYON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HALCYON in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) a woman who was turned into a kingfisher
- noun - a large kingfisher widely distributed in warmer parts of the Old World
- noun - a mythical bird said to breed at the time of the winter solstice in a nest floating on the sea and to have the power of calming the winds and waves
- adj - idyllically calm and peaceful
- adj - marked by peace and prosperity
- A kingfisher, especially one of the genus Halcyon.
- A fabled bird, identified with the kingfisher, that was supposed to have had the power to calm the wind and the waves while it nested on the sea during the winter solstice.
- Calm and peaceful; tranquil.
- Prosperous; golden: halcyon years.
- noun - a mythical bird
There are 7 letters in HALCYON: A C H L N O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HALCYON
To search all scrabble anagrams of HALCYON, to go: HALCYON?
Rearrange the letters in HALCYON and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HALCYON
6 letters out of HALCYON
5 letters out of HALCYON
4 letters out of HALCYON
3 letters out of HALCYON
2 letters out of HALCYON
Contextual use of HALCYON
What's nearby HALCYON
Lookup in Wiki for HALCYON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HALCYON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HALCYON"