Is FADING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FADING in various dictionaries:
- noun - weakening in force or intensity
- verb - become less clearly visible or distinguishable
- verb - lose freshness, vigor, or vitality
- verb - disappear gradually
- verb - become feeble
- A waning; a decline: “The final factor in the fading of the Renaissance was the Counter Reformation” (Will Durant).
- Fluctuation in the strength of radio signals because of variations in the transmission medium.
- noun - an Irish dance
There are 6 letters in FADING: A D F G I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FADING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FADING, to go: FADING?
Rearrange the letters in FADING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FADING
What's nearby FADING
Lookup in Wiki for FADING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FADING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FADING"