Is DEBATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEBATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal
- noun - the formal presentation of a stated proposition and the opposition to it (usually followed by a vote)
- verb - argue with one another
- verb - think about carefully
- verb - discuss the pros and cons of an issue
- verb - have an argument about something
- To consider something; deliberate.
- To engage in argument by discussing opposing points.
- To engage in a formal discussion or argument.
- To fight or quarrel.
- To deliberate on; consider.
- To dispute or argue about.
- To discuss or argue (a question, for example) formally.
- To fight or argue for or over.
- A discussion involving opposing points; an argument.
- Deliberation; consideration: passed the motion with little debate.
- A formal contest of argumentation in which two opposing teams defend and attack a given proposition.
- Conflict; strife.
- verb - to argue about
There are 6 letters in DEBATE: A B D E E T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEBATE, to go: DEBATE?
Rearrange the letters in DEBATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEBATE
What's nearby DEBATE
Lookup in Wiki for DEBATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEBATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEBATE"