Is DARKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DARKER in various dictionaries:
- adj - devoid of or deficient in light or brightness
- adj - (used of color) having a dark hue
- adj - brunet (used of hair or skin or eyes)
- adj - stemming from evil characteristics or forces
- adj - secret
- adj - showing a brooding ill humor
- adj - lacking enlightenment or knowledge or culture
- adj - marked by difficulty of style or expression
- adj - causing dejection
- adj - having skin rich in melanin pigments
- adj - not giving performances
- adj - having little or no light
There are 6 letters in DARKER: A D E K R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DARKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DARKER, to go: DARKER?
Rearrange the letters in DARKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DARKER
What's nearby DARKER
Lookup in Wiki for DARKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DARKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DARKER"