Is CURLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a game played on ice in which heavy stones with handles are slid toward a target
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- verb - shape one's body into a curl
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- verb - twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- verb - play the Scottish game of curling
- adj - of hair having curls
- A game originating in Scotland in which two fourperson teams slide heavy, oblate stones toward the center of a circle at either end of a length of ice.
- noun - a game played on ice
There are 7 letters in CURLING: C G I L N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURLING, to go: CURLING?
Rearrange the letters in CURLING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CURLING
6 letters out of CURLING
5 letters out of CURLING
4 letters out of CURLING
3 letters out of CURLING
2 letters out of CURLING
Contextual use of CURLING
What's nearby CURLING
Lookup in Wiki for CURLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURLING"