Is RULING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RULING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
- verb - exercise authority over
- verb - decide with authority
- verb - be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- verb - decide on and make a declaration about
- verb - have an affinity with
- verb - mark or draw with a ruler
- verb - keep in check
- adj - exercising power or authority
- Exercising control or authority: the ruling junta; ruling circles of the government.
- Predominant: the ruling principle.
- The act of governing or controlling.
- An authoritative or official decision: a court ruling.
- noun - an authoritative decision
There are 6 letters in RULING: G I L N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RULING
To search all scrabble anagrams of RULING, to go: RULING?
Rearrange the letters in RULING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RULING
What's nearby RULING
Lookup in Wiki for RULING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RULING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RULING"