Is BOTTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOTTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a glass or plastic vessel used for storing drinks or other liquids
- noun - the quantity contained in a bottle
- noun - a vessel fitted with a flexible teat and filled with milk or formula
- verb - store (liquids or gases) in bottles
- verb - put into bottles
- A receptacle having a narrow neck, usually no handles, and a mouth that can be plugged, corked, or capped.
- The quantity that a bottle holds.
- A receptacle filled with milk or formula that is fed, as to babies, in place of breast milk.
- Intoxicating liquor: Don’t take to the bottle.
- Often used to modify another noun: bottle soda; a bottle recycling program.
- To place in a bottle.
- To hold in; restrain: bottled up my emotions.
- verb - to put into a bottle (a rigid container)
There are 6 letters in BOTTLE: B E L O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOTTLE, to go: BOTTLE?
Rearrange the letters in BOTTLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOTTLE
What's nearby BOTTLE
Lookup in Wiki for BOTTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOTTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOTTLE"