Is BLESSED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLESSED in various dictionaries:
- verb - give a benediction to
- verb - confer prosperity or happiness on
- verb - make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection
- verb - render holy by means of religious rites
- adj - highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace)
- adj - worthy of worship
- adj - expletives used informally as intensifiers
- adj - Roman Catholic
- adj - enjoying the bliss of heaven
- adj - characterized by happiness and good fortune
- Worthy of worship; holy.
- Used as a title before the name of one who has been beatified.
- Bringing happiness, pleasure, or contentment.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place
There are 7 letters in BLESSED: B D E E L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLESSED
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLESSED, to go: BLESSED?
Rearrange the letters in BLESSED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BLESSED
6 letters out of BLESSED
5 letters out of BLESSED
4 letters out of BLESSED
3 letters out of BLESSED
2 letters out of BLESSED
Contextual use of BLESSED
What's nearby BLESSED
Lookup in Wiki for BLESSED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLESSED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLESSED"