Is BARRATRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BARRATRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - traffic in ecclesiastical offices or preferments
- noun - the crime of a judge whose judgment is influenced by bribery
- noun - (maritime law) a fraudulent breach of duty by the master of a ship that injures the owner of the ship or its cargo
- noun - the offense of vexatiously persisting in inciting lawsuits and quarrels
- The offense of persistently instigating lawsuits, typically groundless ones.
- An unlawful breach of duty on the part of a ship’s master or crew resulting in injury to the ship’s owner: “Gross misconduct of the officers is... barratry” (Tom Clancy).
- Sale or purchase of positions in church or state.
- noun - fraud committed by a master or crew of a ship
There are 8 letters in BARRATRY: A A B R R R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BARRATRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of BARRATRY, to go: BARRATRY?
Rearrange the letters in BARRATRY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BARRATRY
What's nearby BARRATRY
Lookup in Wiki for BARRATRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BARRATRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BARRATRY"