Is ARRAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARRAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an orderly arrangement
- noun - an impressive display
- noun - especially fine or decorative clothing
- noun - an arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics
- verb - lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
- verb - align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- To set out for display or use; place in an orderly arrangement: arrayed the whole regiment on the parade ground.
- To dress in finery; adorn.
- An orderly, often imposing arrangement: an array of royal jewels.
- Splendid attire; finery.
- A rectangular arrangement of quantities in rows and columns, as in a matrix.
- Numerical data linearly ordered by magnitude.
- An arrangement of memory elements in one or several planes.
- verb - to place in proper or desired order
There are 5 letters in ARRAY: A A R R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARRAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARRAY, to go: ARRAY?
Rearrange the letters in ARRAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARRAY
What's nearby ARRAY
Lookup in Wiki for ARRAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARRAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARRAY"