Is ALIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALIGHT in various dictionaries:
- verb - to come to rest, settle
- verb - come down
- adj - lighted up by or as by fire or flame
- To come down and settle, as after flight: a sparrow alighting on a branch.
- To set down, as from a vehicle; dismount: The queen alighted from the carriage.
- To come by chance: alight on a happy solution.
- Burning; lighted: The discarded match was still alight.
- Illuminated: The sky was alight with millions of stars.
- verb - to come down from something
There are 6 letters in ALIGHT: A G H I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALIGHT, to go: ALIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in ALIGHT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALIGHT
What's nearby ALIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for ALIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALIGHT"