Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WOODWIND
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOODWIND exist?
Definitions of WOODWIND in dictionaries:
- noun - any wind instrument other than the brass instruments
- A wind instrument, such as a bassoon, clarinet, flute, oboe, or saxophone, in which sound is produced by the vibration of reeds in or by the passing of air across the mouthpiece.
- The section of a band or an orchestra composed of woodwind instruments.
- Woodwind instruments or their players considered as a group.
- noun - a musical wind instrument
There are 8 letters in WOODWIND: D D I N O O W W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOODWIND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOODWIND plus a wildcard: WOODWIND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOODWIND
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WOODWIND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.