Scrabble word: WOODWIND
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOODWIND exist?
Definitions of WOODWIND in dictionaries:
- noun - any wind instrument other than the brass instruments
- A wind instrument, such as a bassoon, clarinet, flute, oboe, or saxophone, in which sound is produced by the vibration of reeds in or by the passing of air across the mouthpiece.
- The section of a band or an orchestra composed of woodwind instruments.
- Woodwind instruments or their players considered as a group.
- noun - a musical wind instrument