Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WINDOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINDOW exist?
Definitions of WINDOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- noun - a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back
- noun - a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- noun - an opening that resembles a window in appearance or function
- noun - the time period that is considered best for starting or finishing something
- noun - a pane of glass in a window
- noun - an opening in a wall or screen that admits light and air and through which customers can be served
- noun - (computer science) a rectangular part of a computer screen that contains a display different from the rest of the screen
- An opening constructed in a wall or roof that functions to admit light or air to an enclosure and is often framed and spanned with glass mounted to permit opening and closing.
- A framework enclosing a pane of glass for such an opening; a sash.
- A pane of glass or similar material enclosed in such a framework.
- An opening that resembles a window in function or appearance.
- The transparent panel on a window envelope.
- The area or space immediately behind a window, especially at the front of a shop.
- A means of access or observation: St.
- An interval of time during which an activity can or must take place: a brief window of opportunity for a space mission; a window of vulnerability during which the air force was subject to attack.
- Strips of foil dropped from an aircraft to confuse enemy radar; chaff.
- A range of electromagnetic frequencies that pass unobstructed through a planetary atmosphere.
- A small area on a screen in which a file or a part of a file can be displayed.
- A launch window.
- Rockets and missiles now travel through the “wind’s eye.
- v - to provide with a window (an opening in a wall to admit light and air)
There are 6 letters in WINDOW: D I N O W W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINDOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINDOW plus a wildcard: WINDOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINDOW
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WINDOW
- window photographs by Chris Leather
- Chemjobber The window of Security
- was interviewing an author for a documentary and noticed the window ...
- window - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - window word ...
- Brunswick Ga window and Door installation St. Simons Island window ...
- Oasis windows House details
- Tropical Breeze window Wallpapers Galaxy
- Thoughts from Deep Within window
- Three Rivers window Co.
- Home window Cleaning Memphis window Cleaning