Scrabble word: WINDOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINDOW exist?
Definitions of WINDOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- noun - a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back
- noun - a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- noun - an opening that resembles a window in appearance or function
- noun - the time period that is considered best for starting or finishing something
- noun - a pane of glass in a window
- noun - an opening in a wall or screen that admits light and air and through which customers can be served
- noun - (computer science) a rectangular part of a computer screen that contains a display different from the rest of the screen
- An opening constructed in a wall or roof that functions to admit light or air to an enclosure and is often framed and spanned with glass mounted to permit opening and closing.
- A framework enclosing a pane of glass for such an opening; a sash.
- A pane of glass or similar material enclosed in such a framework.
- An opening that resembles a window in function or appearance.
- The transparent panel on a window envelope.
- The area or space immediately behind a window, especially at the front of a shop.
- A means of access or observation: St.
- An interval of time during which an activity can or must take place: a brief window of opportunity for a space mission; a window of vulnerability during which the air force was subject to attack.
- Strips of foil dropped from an aircraft to confuse enemy radar; chaff.
- A range of electromagnetic frequencies that pass unobstructed through a planetary atmosphere.
- A small area on a screen in which a file or a part of a file can be displayed.
- A launch window.
- Rockets and missiles now travel through the “wind’s eye.
- verb - to provide with a window (an opening in a wall to admit light and air)
There are 6 letters in WINDOW: D I N O W W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINDOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINDOW plus a wildcard: WINDOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINDOW
Images for WINDOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.