Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WIDOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIDOW exist?
Definitions of WIDOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman whose husband is dead especially one who has not remarried
- verb - cause to be without a spouse
- A woman whose husband is often away pursuing a sport or hobby.
- An additional hand of cards dealt face down in some card games, to be used by the highest bidder.
- A single, usually short line of type, as one ending a paragraph, carried over to the top of the next page or column.
- A short line at the bottom of a page, column, or paragraph.
- v - to deprive of a husband
There are 5 letters in WIDOW: D I O W W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIDOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIDOW plus a wildcard: WIDOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIDOW
Images for WIDOW
- FileWhite widow.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Posted on February 15 2010 by ayoism 7 Comments
- White widow Weed Smokers Guide
- White widow de Dinafem seeds
- Asterisk Dot Crusade Bellinghams Black widow
- Spider Information Brown Recluse Hobo And Black widows Spider ...
- Nature Lover Black Wido fish (Black tetra)
- Black widow Spider How to get rid of Black widows - Pest Control Rx ...
- Black widow - Black widow Fan Art (29757517) - Fanpop fanclubs
- Thread Red widow