Scrabble word: WIDOW
Is WIDOW valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WIDOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman whose husband is dead especially one who has not remarried
- verb - cause to be without a spouse
- A woman whose husband is often away pursuing a sport or hobby.
- An additional hand of cards dealt face down in some card games, to be used by the highest bidder.
- A single, usually short line of type, as one ending a paragraph, carried over to the top of the next page or column.
- A short line at the bottom of a page, column, or paragraph.
- verb - to deprive of a husband
There are 5 letters in WIDOW: D I O W W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIDOW
Click to search all anagrams of WIDOW plus a wildcard: WIDOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIDOW
Images for WIDOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.