Scrabble word: WIDOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIDOW exist?
Definitions of WIDOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman whose husband is dead especially one who has not remarried
- verb - cause to be without a spouse
- A woman whose husband is often away pursuing a sport or hobby.
- An additional hand of cards dealt face down in some card games, to be used by the highest bidder.
- A single, usually short line of type, as one ending a paragraph, carried over to the top of the next page or column.
- A short line at the bottom of a page, column, or paragraph.
- verb - to deprive of a husband